Tony Bunday: Your Labour PCC Candidate
I am the Labour and Co-operative Party candidate for the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Police and Crime Commissioner in the 2021 elections.
I believe in Labour’s core values of;
- Social Justice and Equality,
- Promoting strong communities with strong values
- That people should be recognised and rewarded for hard work
- That rights should be protected, but matched by responsibilities.
- The protection of all people in our communities is paramount.
If elected on May 6th, I promise to use my knowledge and experience to help provide our police with the support they need to reduce crime, and to hold them to account on behalf of all our community.
I will work hard to make Hampshire and the Isle of Wight a safer and better place for us all.
Over the Month of April Tony will be holding a series of Zoom events to meet the public and answer any questions. More details here.
Recent News and Stories
Policings Impact on the Environment
An introductory video to the role of the Police and crime commisioner.
If you wish to support Tony’s campaign then please contact him at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org.